Friday, May 15, 2009

Getting on the Road

It is not an easy process to get everything packed and leave the house all in one day.  After several hours of packing and repacking and mopping the new porch tile we are finally leaving at 9pm for Cincinnati .  We thought it would be easier to stay by the airport since we will be flying out of Cinci tomorrow.  The bad thing about having infinite time to pack etc is that you have trouble not bringing everything you have ever owned.  I can't believe we are finally going on this trip that I have obsessed about for the last 6 months.  I hope it is all that I have imagined it will be.  

5 comments:

  1. Too bad we can't all be with you, but this will be the next best thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm so jealous! You guys are gonna have so much fun! I I was there with you! Have fun! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip you two! Vaquero's won't taste the same Monday night. I know you'll have better juice there. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you arrived yet? Frederico's girlfriend was at Jazz. She's cute! Nice sunny cool day here.
    Jim in BG with brother. Get some "me" time. Travel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I will be living this trip through you.

    ReplyDelete